Striking MultiFlex includes an easy “One Touch” demo content install function with the full demo content.
STRIKING MULTIFLEX SITES!
Here is a very small sample of Striking MultiFlex Sites -> typically theme developers love to show off what they have built, but we feel it far more important to provide you examples of what you can build – some sites are from DIY’s and others by web professionals, with a wide variety of theme features in use, as well as many different plugins. Some are blogs, others commercial sites or ecommerce, and others creative oriented – whatever the purpose, Striking MultiFlex can be used to create a smart looking professional site irrespective of your skill level.
Features of Striking Theme
MultiFlex represents a 100% overhaul of the original Striking to a responsive theme. The list of new features is extremely extensive but here are some highlights:
Added: Dedicated Woo Customization including:
– Extensive restyling the Woo shop and single product pages into a new more modern appearence by custom code
– Replacing the woo image scripts with the Striking Image scripts (resize and lightbox)
– Adding Image Hover Effects to thumbnails appearing on the catalog page
– Creating a new theme master CSS alternate for when Woo is activated to avoid conflict with the Woo CSS
– Added RTL support for Woo
– A dedicate Woo Administration admin tab in the theme admin panels containing woo specific administration settings (layouts, feature headers, breadcrumbs, colors, default sidebars, etc)
– Coding enabling parsing of custom breadcrumb functions from WP SEO onto Woo pages.
Added: General Ecommerce Support applicable to most custom post type based ecommerce plugins (such as Woo, WP-Ecommerce and Easy Digital Downloads), and also applicable to other custom post type plugins such as NextGen and Image Store:
– Custom Product Carousel which displays single product items.
– Ability to customize the appearence of any catalogue/shop or single product page for layout, colors, feature header (which has unlimited variations incl slideshow, images, custom html content, and more), background, and body content, etc (about 30 settings) by way of the Page General Options Metabox which is filtered into the catalog and single product edit panels generated by the plugins.
– Ability to assign a custom sidebar to plugin custom post page types, custom post archive type pages, and custom post type taxonomy pages.
– Ability to exclude from website search results the CPT, its media, or taxonomies.
– An admin tab enabling setting Custom Post Type Archive Featured Header Titles and Text (which supports html and theme shortcodes) for plugin archive types generated
– An admin tab enabling setting Custom Taxonomy Featured Header Titles and Text (which supports html and theme shortcodes) for plugin taxonomies generated
it is recommended to buy theme, if you want regular updates and security.
NOTE:- PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEM IN DOWNLOADING.